First Aid For Parents
Have you ever thought of
- How to provide care when your child falls?
- How to attend to a head bump?
- What to do when your child experiences allergic reactions?
- What to do when your child experiences burn?
- How to apply CPR when needed?
It is certainly not easy being a parent, as you need to gather all these information in your head at present and not during the time of the uncalled situations. Here at The Best Beginning, we provide two (2), three (3) hours of workshop, generically designed to feed your needs of first aid information. Application of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and bandages will also be part of the learning process.