Hypnobirthing is hypnotherapy applied to pregnancy and birth. With hypnobirthing you explore your unconscious responses to pregnancy and birth, how they affect you and what you can do to change your experience into a more fulfilling one. Your partner takes the course with you.
Krist’l from The Best Beginning is delighted to bring hypnobirthing MUCHA MAMA as part of the holistic approach of preparing yourself for motherhood. Hypnobirthing focuses on the unconscious, psychological and emotional aspects, while childbirth education and pregnancy yoga focus more on the physical and spiritual aspects.
Surely you have heard stories about pregnancy and birth, you have seen movies or you read books, your mother gave birth to you, or you gave birth already. All these imprints are stored in your subconscious mind and they define your experience, behaviour, attitudes and the way you live your life today. Hypnobirthing allows you to consciously explore your unconscious fears and anxieties and become aware of them. Once you are aware, you can then consciously transform these imprints into more happy and fulfilling ones using specific techniques and tools. The result is increased confidence and self-awareness. As if you reprogram your mind for positive experiences instead of the usual negative ones.
WHAT HAPPENS IN A HYPNOBIRTHING SESSION?
Krist’l trained with Mucha Mama in the Netherlands. You will be subscribing online and receive all preparation materials to read and listen to with the instructions to work at your own pace. The Hypnobirthing audio sessions are relaxing and allow you to explore your mental images. Once you are familiar with the exercises, you and your partner join the hypnobirthing class with few other couples or you might take a private class. We will practice hypnotherapy techniques/tools such as breathing, direct and indirect suggestions, visualizations, anchors, metaphors and fear release exercises.
Your questions answered
- You can subscribe either group or private sessions through here:
Booking a group course (258 euro)
Booking a private course (369 euro)
- The course includes: your own certified teacher; 1-day course; 5 hypnobirthing MP3s; Online lessons; Hypnobirthing E-Book; Exercise Book; Birth Plan; Practising Table; Avoid Induction help; Breech support; Follow-up session.
- You can start somewhere in the second trimester. The earlier you start, the more you can benefit from the exercises long before you give birth.
- The benefits? Preparing with hypnobirthing will not only help you during labour and birth but surely also in other areas of life for many years to come. For myself, taking the training has long-life effects as I have become very aware of my mind patterns, habits and attitudes and I know now how I can change the negative ones in more fulfilling ones.
- The 1 day class is from 10 am to 5.30 pm.
- You can wear light easy clothing, pants or shorts are best.
- Cost: 1 day group class is 258 euro, 1 day private class is 369 euro.
- Location: private class can be in your house, group class: to be confirmed.
Krist’l D’haene from The Best Beginning is delighted to bring hypnobirthing MUCHA MAMA as part of the holistic approach of preparing yourself for motherhood. Hypnobirthing focuses on the unconscious, psychological and emotional aspects, while childbirth education and pregnancy yoga focus more on the physical and spiritual aspects. Find more info here: https://hypnobirthing-courses.com/thailand/